All KACYYOM goods are made with classic leather wears beautifully over time. Marks and color variation occur in even the most premium and luxurious hides. These are natural and add the distinction of each individual piece. Light-hued leather is sensitive to sunlight and heat, and might fade.
With proper care and use, your bag will last for generations:
- Keep your accessory in the dust bag provided.
- Take extra care with light-hued items, which tend to mark more easily.
- Do not overfill the handbag as it may lose shape or damage handles.
- Our smooth Italian leathers may scratch easily but this adds to individuality and will age beautifully.
- If exposed to water, leave wet leather to dry naturally.
- Do not expose your accessory to oil, makeup, or dyes, as these can stain. In the event your accessory is soiled, try gently dabbing the leather with a clean, dry cloth.